Food & Lifestyle

Thursday 17 July 2014

Jack Wills: Radcliffe Phone Case Review

I love Jack Wills. I need to get that out there right now, one thing however that I don't love is how expensive, all be it very nice the items are to buy. I had been eyeing up an iPhone 5 phone case for a while on the site however I couldn't bring myself to pay £19.50 for it.

Then as if by magic, they launched their annual 'JackPot' summer sale where loads of their items had been added to the sale. Including the phone case I had been looking at. It was reduced from £19.50 to £8.


I then thought, I will use my student discount too from 'UniDays' and get 15% off. It worked out at £6.40 for the case but then it was £4 delivery charge from online. Which kinda made no sense to I decided to order it to be delivered too a store and pick it up as the store near me didn't have the one I wanted. I saved over £13 and really was chuffed with my purchase.

The case itself is a red hard cover that leaves complete access to your headphone port, volume buttons, charging port and lock button. You also get a screen protector, cloth and 'squeegee' to apply the protector with. I had already applied mine so that's why it wasn't in the box.

 It has an anchor print all over the top and a large cut out for the camera with a black surrounding ring to prevent flash back.


I love iPhone cases, I cant have a bare iPhone because I'm ridiculously clumsy and end up dropping my phone all the time. So to find a case that was both practical and stylish was a win win for me.

Jack Wills still have a sale on now so if you head over to their site you may still be able to pick up a bargain!

http://www.jackwills.com/en-gb/home



Thanks for reading,
Luke.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading this blog. in my opinion, everything was perfectly written there as well as few small tips are also can be taken as healthy suggestion. Descriptive informative content written in this blog is very useful. macbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. custom cell phone case manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a little overwhelmed with all the Phone cases out there? Well, our handy little Phone case comparisons tool will definitely help you choose the best Phone case for you. cell phone case manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. locateanumber | localiser-anumber `| locate-a | locateanum

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. locateanum

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig