Food & Lifestyle

Thursday 2 August 2018

HARVEYS & BENSONS FOR BEDS SUMMER PRESS DAY











Hey guys!

Long time no speak. I am currently in the process of giving my blog a whole overhaul, so keep an eye out because I have so much exciting content planned. 

For those of you who have followed me for a while you will know that I do love interiors. I have lost count how many hours I spend scrolling through dreamy apartments on Pinterest, pinning gallery walls and stunning kitchens in the hope that one day I can fulfil my longing of my dream home. 

That's why I am so excited to share with you todays post, which is in partnership with Harvery’s furniture and Bensons for beds. In June I attended their Autumn/Winter press day, having the chance to have a look around the showroom and get an insight into the designs and get some major inspiration for my move which is coming up very soon. 

The showroom was divided up into different themed rooms, all showcasing Harveys and Bensons new collection that will be launching later this year. 

My favourite styled room from the whole day comprised of slick, Brooklyn inspired vibe with dark feature walls, a statement coloured Chesterfield sofas and minimal, wooden bed frames. The mixture between the dark and lighter woods really worked well and was lifted by the lighter cushions and bedding.

There were a selection of different textures on show with the sofas, showcasing very on trend light yellows and dark navy blues. Harveys showcased a slick new dining table that offered a space saving element of extending the table in one smooth movement, very practical for those of you who are working with a cosy space. They also had a lot of furniture that  hinted to the mid century, with side console tables and wardrobes with legs. Each room worked really well together and the pieces stood out perfectly. 

Bensons also are planing on releasing new mattress technology that allows you to keep cool throughout the evening, which is perfect for those summer nights. I am very fortunate to be able to try out their new cooling pillows soon too, which are going to be most welcome given the heatwave we are currently experiencing

I genuinely can’t wait for both of the new collections to launch, follow both links here and here to check them out. 

Thank you so much for reading. 


SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig