Food & Lifestyle

Monday 14 July 2014

Birthday Weekend: Meal Number 3

July 13th 2014
With my birthday over, and my brothers just beginning, I was looking forward to the day being about celebrating his 21st. After he opened his cards, He was surprised off his Girlfriend with a giant Millies cookie which are to die for. This one was White Chocolate and Raspberry.

We then had a little outing to a retail park close by where I tried the new 'Banana Yoghurt Frappuccino' from Starbuck's summer range. As I love anything banana flavoured, I really enjoyed it! It tasted like a yoghurt I used to eat when I was younger.


We headed back to go to for an Indian Meal. It's a restaurant that I have been to once before and the food was sooo good. Here is what I wore:


Jeans: Black Skinnies, Primark £10
Shoes: Burgundy Converse, £45
Shirt: Slim fit Denim Shirt, Topman, £18


 

Watch: ASOS, Travellers Watch, Present
I chose to go for fairly smart with elements of casual wear. A slim fit shirt is essential in a wardrobe as you can dress it up or down. You could roll up the sleeves and unbutton it with a t-shirt underneath for a relaxed look. Or, button it to the top and match it with a dark blazer for a smart meal or night out.
 
It was great to have everyone close around us. We all chose four different curries, and had a massive sharing feast between us all.

 
 
Here are the cupcakes that someone at my brothers work made for him, they tasted soooo good I had to have one. Apparently they own their own cupcake business...something I've always dreamed of having so no wonder they tasted that good!
 
 
And that's it, 3 amazing days that I wish I could re-live. Amazing people, amazing food, amazing presents. It really was an amazing birthday weekend for us both. Thank you so much for reading if you have gotten this far.
 
More posts will be coming soon including recipe's and style look books.
 
Again, thanks for reading,
 
Luke.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig