Food & Lifestyle

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Haul: Food Treats and Little Accessories

So on Saturday I had an outing to our local huge shopping centre, literally every shop you can imagine is there. I have to admit, I do love a good shopping trip! I always end up buying more food than any other item and Saturday was no exception.
 
My brother recommended a Juice Bar he had been to before, saying they did really good fruit Smoothies. I fancied a change from my usual iced coffee or Frappuccino so I went for the "Strawberry Dream" Smoothie and I wasn't disappointed.

The smootheis are made with 100% natural, healthy ingredients so you don't have to worry about any nasties in your drink. They honestly are so filling and taste AMAZING! The regular drinks start from £3.65 which I think is about normal for a drink this size.

 Surprise surprise I then went into Topman...it's safe to say I cannot resist a look in even if I don't buy anything. I had been wanting some sun glasses for a while now, I already had some Rayban Wayfarer's but I have had them for about 2 years so I needed an update. I quite liked the 'Retro' and 'Urban' look these glasses have with the half frames and gold details so I had to get them. They were £12 but I got them for £10.80 with student discount.
I then had a sneaky look in River Island as I noticed they added some new lines to their sale. I really didn't need anymore clothes but I did look at their jewellery section and saw these bracelets. They were £3 for the pack of 2 and they're like a cotton/woven rope style. I really like them as I think adding little pop's of colour into an outfit can make a huge difference (as you can probably tell by my neon orange laces).

It was then time for a snack and I had been wanting a pretzel from 'Mr Pretzel' for a long time now, but never got round to trying one. I saw that there was no queue so I went to look at the menu. Vanilla Sugar and Cinnamon sugar both took my eye at first but then I saw Nutella and well...that was the decision made. They're super sweet and filling and of course managed to get the infamous 'Nutella Moustache' whilst eating it. Mr Pretzel's actually tweeted me saying that they ran after someone with a napkin because they had Nutella on their forehead....Which made me feel slightly better and did make me laugh!
I honestly am in love with Nike's at the moment. I recently got some for my birthday and I am wanting to add to my collection. I was just browsing in JD Sports when I saw these, Burgundy Nike Roshe Run's. I literally have never wanted a pair of shoes so bad. The only problem was that they're £70 and well...I think I'm going to have to save up for a loooong time before I can get them.
 
I hope you enjoyed this little mini haul, I think i might do more of them in future if I buy anything worth writing about. Thanks for reading,
 
Luke.
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! Atleast now I know I'm not the only one walking around the metro centre (I'm guessing that's where you were?) with a Nutella mustache after a Mr Pretzel ahaha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! I sure was, love the Metro. We are very proud of our Nutella moustache's! hahah x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig