Food & Lifestyle

Thursday 16 February 2017

Grüum | Shaving at it's finest

Shaving. It's a task not many people do enjoy. Summoning up the energy to address the ever growing stubble on your face is a challenge in itself. Then to realise you forgot to buy razor heads or that you're out of shaving gel. It is a situation we have all found ourselves in.

So when I found out about Grüum I was extremely interested to test out their products. They are a monthly subscription based company that provide "Face care for men, without all the fuss." The process is simple, you answer a couple of questions about your skincare routine/shaving habbits etc and they match you best with their products.

In a four stage simple process you tell them about you, they build your kit, deliver it to your door and you enjoy the benefits. The hassle of forgetting to buy razors is long gone! 

The thing that appeals mostly to me is that this brand only use natural products meaning they are perfect for every skin type, even sensitive skin. Ingredients like Eucalyptus and Which hazel which are known for their anti inflammatory qualities provide a shave that is so beneficial to the skin. 

In the shaving kit you receive:

x1 Daily exfoliating face wash

x1 Daily moisturiser

x1 Shave gel

x1 Facial tonic

x1 Razor handle

x4 Razor heads



It also includes an instruction manual on how to achieve the perfect shave with full descriptions on how to use the products and their benefits. They also have a 'Beard Maintenance Kit' which caters to those who choose to have a bit more growth. 

Now lets get to the serious business. 

kóri - Daily exfoliating face wash
Orange, Eucalyptus & Which hazel
Whenever I shave I always start with exfoliating my face. It lifts up all of your hair follicles and means that you are less likely to snag any hairs when it comes to shaving. I particularly enjoyed this product a lot. It had a fantastic scent and the exfoliating particles in the gel meant that my skin felt super clean afterwards. Great start!

danne - Shave gel
Orange, Rosemary & Eucalyptus 
I usually use shaving foam when I shave, I am yet to try a balm or in this case a gel so I was intrigued. It didn't lather up as much as I expected however it did work into the skin very well, covering my full face and neck with very little product. 

Razor cartridges and handle
To the most important part. How well did this razor work? In all honesty brilliantly. Probably the best shave I have ever had give or take a cut throat visit to a barber shop. The head has five blades, which are so simple to attach to the handle, with a simple click. 



The thin ergonomic design makes it easy to hold allowing you to see where you are shaving and not struggle with dexterity. The blades glided over my skin and even on my neck where usual razors struggle this one effortlessly addresses each hair. I shave with a structured line along my jaw and on my cheeks so the fixed head worked perfectly for me. If I was so suggest an improvement possibly the head could pivot slightly for those who prefer an all over clean shave. 




gösta - Facial tonic

Orange, Rosemary & Which Hazel
I think that this was a nice additional product in the kit and allowed your skin to really sooth the skin after shaving. The smell was very natural and it left the skin feeling very cool. It also removes unwanted shine after you have shaved. This is a fantastic product that I have never tried before and will definitely continue to use.


käre - Daily moisturiser 
Cedarwood, Sage & Rosemary
Now to moisturise. This final step is crucial after shaving as it allows your skin to remain smooth and keeps the razor rash at bay. The moisturiser went a very long way, with a small amount easily working it's way into my face and neck. It worked into my skin easily and left a smooth finish.


The kit works fantastically together. Each product perfectly preps the skin before a shave and refines the skin afterwards for the ultimate shave. 

This brand works on a 'No commitments' basis meaning you can change or cancel your kit at any time if you wish to do so. Ultimately Grüum are providing a kit that you can tailor to your face and what works best for you. 

I can honestly say that my skin felt fantastic afterwards, with a extremely smooth finish. I would completely recommend this brand to other who are in the market for a new brand of skincare. 

Click here to be taken to Grüum's website where you can see a full list of their products, prices and kit's to get more of an idea of what is the perfect match for you. 

I just want to say a huge thank you to Grüum for providing me with this kit to review. 

Thank you for reading,

Luke. 


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Very nice and well saving elements and i hope people are now enjoy their Balding Life in here. They find more facilities in this gel and i also like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem? Barber shaving Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Men Razor is a bladed tool primarily used in the removal of unwanted body hair through the act of shaving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Shaving Razor is a bladed tool primarily used in the removal of unwanted body hair through the act of shaving.
    Kinds of razors include straight razors, disposable razor, and electric razors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your insight about it, it's extremely educational and more depicted points of interest. I propose to peruse Shaving Razor for more data.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently introduced a design of shaving Razor who makes shaving easy ,
    i tried it and find usefull for comfortable and fast shaving.The best razor blade is famous for various reason such as the razor looks really good with
    the ivory color acrylic handle capped with chrome finished components.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    https://www.razorwang.com/single-blade-disposable-shaving-razors-manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  8. A razor is a bladed tool primarily used in the removal of unwanted body hair through the act of shaving. Buy Men Razor products online from Candure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which type of shaver gave you the most comfortable shave? So you might go with that type and brand of shaver since it reacts well with your skin Best electric shavers reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Blog, Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Biotique Bio Wild Grass A Soothing After Shave Gel For Men from RetailPharma that brings instant relief from razor burns as it cools.
    Biotique Product Review

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig