Food & Lifestyle

Sunday 26 March 2017

Spring smart!











It came as quite a surprise when I was looking through my wardrobe, that I didn't own one pair of trousers. I have always been a jeans type of guy. I mean, I haven't really had any need to own any trousers. However, recently I have found myself branching into smarter clothing choices.

Spring trends are showing pairing a tucked in t-shirt/shirt with some fitted trousers to be super popular. I have been loving this look, it is something completely different for me. I chose to keep this outfit fairly neutral, opting for whites, blacks and greys. Not the most adventurous but it works.

The full outfit again is by boohooMAN, apart from the shoes. If you read my post about boohooMAN's new spring collection then you'll know all about this jacket. It's amazing. Super lightweight, amazing colour and it practically goes with every outfit. I paired it with a tucked in white t-shirt and some fitted black trousers that taper to your ankle.

For shoes I opted for some loafers. These are by Aldo and I absolutely love them. Really comfy and perfect for a warm day.

Again for accessories I kept it super simple with my Redherring watch from Debenhams, and some Topman wayfara sunglasses.

You can copy the codes into boohooMAN and shop the look here
Longline cap sleeve t-shirt: MZZ73493
Button through suedette trucker jacket: MZZ74513
Skinny stretch chino trouser: MZZ73989

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig