Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 14 March 2017

boohooMAN | #NOVACANCY








Spring. It's officially here...well sort of give or take the odd rainy day. This is the UK after all. Aside from the warmer weather, I absolutely love this time of year. No longer do you need to have a hundred layers on to actually brave outside. It also means you can inject a bit more colour into your outfits.

We were super lucky when shooting this outfit as the weather was definitely on our side. Knightsbride is such a nice location to grab some outfit photos and you can even see some blossom starting to show on the trees. All very promising for a good few months ahead (hopefully).

Now, to the outfit. BoohooMAN have just dropped their #NOVACANCY Spring 2017 collection online and it is safe to say it is a winner. I opted to go fairly neutral with the colours of this outfit. I worked around the main piece of the outfit being the suedette grey jacket. It is really lightweight and can be paired with most items in my wardrobe. I wore it with some raw edge denim ripped jeans, a longline curved hem white t-shirt and some white Adidas superstars.

In terms of accessories I wore my black Red Herring watch and some aviator style sun glasses from Topman.

Shop my look by clicking the links below:

BUTTON THROUGH SUEDETTE TRUCKER JACKET 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig