Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Summer Outfit

Although we technically might be in the last month of summer, I am still holding on tight to my shorts and sun glasses. On Thursday, I went to Newcastle for something to eat and to just have a wander around. Luckily the weather was kind to us as so it was sun all round.

This outfit here was put together with the weather in mind, I'm all about versatility and being able to dress up or dress down items of clothing. I'd class this look as being 'Relaxed Beach' but like I say, you could button the shirt up, match it with some skinny jeans and desert boots for a smarter look.
Shirt: Hollister £19.99
Vest: Primark £2.50
I am all about making a statement, sometimes if you play it too safe, you look too washed out. So I chose to wear this bold flannel shirt from Hollister unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up to make this look relaxed. I then went for a neutral grey vest underneath both to keep me cool rather than a t-shirt but to even out the bold print of the shirt.
Sun Glasses: Topman £10.80
Watch: ASOS traveller watch (Present
Bracelets: River Island £3
Having a main focus on your outfit means you should keep accessories simplistic. I thought the shirt was quite bold so I went for my simple black strap watch and two rope bracelets. I didn't think it needed anything else. Also I've been loving my new sunglasses, they're just so different to what I'd normally go for so I really enjoy wearing them.
Jeans: River Island £24.99
 Shoes:White Converse, Schuh £45
Again, because of the heat I opted for shorts. I think getting a good pair of denim shorts in your wardrobe is a staple and you can literally wear them with anything and they go! I rolled the bottoms up slightly just to have them above the knee. Simply matched with my trusty white converse, again a staple and they go with anything.

And that's it, practical, comfortable and smart enough to not feel underdressed in restaurants. Leave me a comment saying you're enjoying these outfit posts and I'll be sure to feature more as the seasons change.
As ever, thank you for reading,
Luke.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig