Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Polagram Polariod Idea

So recently I was just scrolling through twitter when I saw a company being promoted, they were called 'Polagram'. There was an image along side the link to the app and website which showed someone's images being displayed on their wall. I really liked this idea and I thought I'd give it a go!


The idea is simple, choose as many photos as you want and upload them to Polagram, they then give you the option to add a caption, all you have to do is pay and wait for your prints to be delivered straight to your door. No fuss, no hassle and really fast delivery times. I used the iPhone app but you can do it online.

Now that I had the photos, I needed to think of a way to display them. I had a look on Pintrest to get some inspiration and saw that people were hanging them in lines from furniture in their room. You can follow my pintrest by clicking the icon above. I really liked this idea so I went with it. I ordered 100 mini pegs from eBay which were £1.29 free delivery and bought some rope/string for 70p.
The main focal point of my room is the wall you're greeted with when you first walk in. So I thought I would hang them from the shelf on my wall. I ordered 11 polaroids and they fit perfectly on the line.


I used the string as a guide to the length I should cut it. Baring in mind, you'll need a little extra on each side and maybe 10cm more so you can fit all your photos on the line.

If you would like to order yourself some Polaroids then use the code in the image below to save money on your order and earn credits for future prints.

I love the idea of creating personalised things for your room, and you can instantly change these up with new photos or create a new line somewhere else in your room.

You can download the app 'Polagram' from the App Store for iPhone and Android users, I'm not sure if other phone users can get the app so use this link which takes you to their website www.polagr.am/en/ Also you can take a photo of how you've displayed your Polagrams and tag the company on Instagram or Twitter for a chance for your photo to be put on their page.

Thank you very much for reading, as always you can follow me on Bloglovin to never miss a post or follow me on all my other social media platforms, the links are above.
 
Luke.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Just ordered off this app after reading your post!did it take long for them to arrive??really like your blog btw!:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig