Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 19 December 2017

So you left it till last minute? | Panasonic iShaper

The big day is less than a week away...How on earth has that happened? I seem to say this every year, but this year has gone faster than I can say 2017.

I am about half way through my Christmas shopping, I always seem to leave the final few gifts till last minute. I am not entirely sure why, however it is a tactic I seem to have adopted and it works for me. Just incase any last minute inspiration comes flooding in, or a retailer seems to do a flash sale before the big day.

One product that I can highly recommend for the ideal gift to yourself or for someone you have in mind is the Panasonic ER GD60 iShaper. I know there are hundreds of electronic shavers on the market, all claiming to be the best. However, for me Panasonic lead the market when it comes to shavers and mens grooming. The whole idea behind the Panasonic iShaper is that it shapes, sculpts and defines the stubble we are all clinging onto in the winter months. You can watch here to see the iShaper in action.

For me, grooming is all about taking the time to invest in yourself. The Panasonic iShaper allows you to add detail and definition to your stubble or beard stress free. It offers 20 different cutting lengths from 0.5mm to 10mm for optimum cutting control. It also can be fully charged in one hour, and has a three year blade lifetime guarantee so you don't have to worry about it catching on your stubble. It says a lot when it picked up the Pure Beauty Award 2017 for the best new 'Mens Shaving and Beard Product'.


It is a 3-in-1 product, meaning you can Style, Trim and Shave all with one product. I for one have always carried a razor and a beard trimmer, which proves difficult when you are traveling or on the go a lot. The Panasonic iShaper offers the perfect resolution, allowing you to tame your beard, define it and refine those difficult hairs for that groomed, slick look. The Panasonic iShaper ideally allows you to achieve barber shop results from the comfort of your own bathroom. The ergonomic design of the iShaper offers easy grip, allowing you to manipulate the shaver to reach under under your chin and define the neck.

If you are in the market for the ideal mens gift then I can solidly recommend this product, it is available at all major retailers, including Amazon, Argos and Boots.

I wish you all the best of luck with your last few Christmas purchases.

Thank you so much for reading, 






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.ez blade shaving kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Beard accessories

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig