Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 21 February 2017

BoohooMAN Outfit











As some of you may know, recently I received the news that successful in my application to be taken on to be a brand ambassador for BoohooMAN. I couldn't believe it when I found out the news that I had been accepted, I do feel incredibly lucky. As you can probably tell from my Instagram I am an avid shopper. I spend way too much money on clothes than I probably should. So being given the opportunity to work with boohoo who I have been a huge fan of for years was a dream.

I really struggle to define my style, It completely varies from day to day. Whether I choose to go for a classic look with a smart shirt and trousers paired with some trainers or a bomber and ripped jeans and some loafers I do try and mix up my style.

With this look I chose to stick to a neutral colour palette, this pretty much sums up my whole wardrobe to be fair. I really am trying to introduce some more colour however my inner monochrome self still chooses blacks, whites and greys...I will get there!

The full outfit apart from the shoes are from Boohoo. The jumper has a fitted style to it, with a vertical textured ribbed effect. I particularly like the neck zip, I think it add's a little more detail to this piece. I chose to pair this with some skinny black ripped biker jeans. These jeans are such a key piece in any wardrobe as they offer something different to your classic black jeans.

As we are half way through February, jackets are becoming suited rather than heavy over-coats. This jacket is a classic with the shearling black neck and pocket detail. It also has a cut that allows you to layer underneath it. I think a shearling jacket is another essential this winter/spring.

I chose to smarten up the outfit on the whole with some leather boots from Aldo. They have an ox/dark leather look to them, adding some finesse to this street look.

In terms of accessories, I choose to keep it really simple with a silver watch from Armani and a Thomas Sabo bracelet to compliment the watch.

You can shop this outfit here or copy and paste these product codes into boohooMAN to be taken directly to the pieces:
Wool look melton jacket: MZZ75010
Black ripped biker jeans:  MZZ79361
Grey ribbed jumper:  MZZ77279

Accessories:
Boots - Aldo
Watch - Armani
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Well done Luke. Hardwork and Perseverance brings in achievements and exposure. Your style is different. We ytbuyviews keep creators at heart and support them for better exposure.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig